Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Gosh Darn it, are we good.

Thank you, thank you. As reported all the way back in September, Jagr is a Ranger, and was brought here straight up for Anson Carter. WE, here at Badseedsnewsrumorsandalloutbullshit, absofrikkenlutely NAILED the Jagr trade. We told you so!

You want some of dis? I didnt think so. We have sources coming out of our asses over here. WE are the best. We cant be beat and we wont be beat. Wanna doubt anything we say NOW?

So, in other news, we are hearing alot of stuff about Denis Gauthier possibly being in the Rangers sites. We can confirm that this is false and that Gauthier will be headed to Washington for Anson Carter, since Calagry just wants to get rid of the future hall of famer, in a move to strengthen their forward line to go into the play-offs.


Unless the Rangers offer up Kovalev for Gauthier we dont see him as NY bound. As we all know Calgary has wanted to dump the amazing talent that is Gauthier for some strange reason, and theyve ALWAYS wanted Anson Carter. Gauthier is amazing..... Just look at that picture. Hes burning through it.

There has been rumors coming from a Brazilian radio station, that there are a bunch of goalies available, and that there may be one traded by the deadline. Dont believe me? You just wait and see. I'll show you! Also said to be a hot HOT HOT rumor is that Bondra will be going to the Lightning, in an effort to keep him away from the Sens and Leafs and Devils and every team out there. All these teams need to score goals. If they dont score goals they wont win. Dont you watch hockey? Dont you know that stats are everything? Imagine all the stats the Lightning would have if they got Bondra.

This is real shit here. Not some dumb opinion that I made up and called fact. Trade rumor people wouldnt do such a thing. This is an honest job, and us internet writers have an inside track on everything. Thats what makes us here at Badseedsnewsrumorsandalloutbullshit THE BEST.


More to come soon since the trade deadline is right around the corner! Stay tuned and keep us in mind. We wish you a good day, and hope all is well. We love you, need you, and have to have you. Youre the best thing that ever happened to us, and we dont think we'd survive without you. We want to grow old with you.

I'd also like to say that, Im sorry about the little skid at the end of my contract as "Official sponsor of Ranger game threads on the HockeyBird message boards". Despite the bad ending to my stay as official sponsor, and all the bickering, name calling and tampering, I hold no ill will towards anyone. As its been noted I AM forgiving. Although I feel that I could still contribute something, I guess it is best left alone for now. I may come back one day (sniffle), and try to continue to give hope to all Ranger fans. But for now... I.... the all mighty Disco Mouth am going (sniffle, sniffle) .... to go ... away for a little while. Thanks for all of you who supported and stepped up to the plate for good ol' Disco Mouth, and may the Rangers not need my help, for it will be mayhem if I am to return.. Rememeber I AM the Rangers.... Disco Disco, Good Good, Is like Sony guts. I love you all.


Reported by Disco Mouth (who was shunned after an 8 Wins, 8 Losses, 2 Ties, and 2 OTL record in two- 10 game contracts, 5 of the losses came in the 2nd contract)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitors in the last minute